"...You take on any challenge and without hesitation commit to excellence. I very much enjoy your ability to give a project full commitment and energy..."
– Tania, CSUCI Alumni Director
What you can expect working with us:
- Professional Quality
- COLLABORATION & COMMUNICATION
- WE LISTEN MORE THAN WE TALK
You can depend on us to provide excellent, professional service.
We take pride in our workmanship. We want you 100% satisfied with the finished product.
Our copywriting process is designed to produce quality sales-focused copy to meet your marketing objectives.
Although no one can promise a specific response rate, we guarantee your satisfaction with the quality copy you receive from us.
Our plain promise is Professional Service Guaranteed.
Your time is valuable and communication is critical. So our copywriting process requires only a modest investment of your attention to get the job done.
Whether you prefer to hand-off the project to us completely or to be involved at every step of the way, we'll work with whichever preference best suites your needs.
What about revisions?
You will have the opportunity to provide input –
Feedback and revisions are factored into our production timeline.
This is our secret "super power" to quickly and effectively understand:
- your product or service
- your voice
- your prospective customers' motivating drivers
so that we create sales-focused marketing materials.
How our copywriting process works:
- 1. WE listen
- 2. QUOTE
- 3. Deposit
- 4. write
- 5. approval
- You explain the unique challenges and goals of your project and your business.
- We'll get a feel for how you're:
- reaching your audience
- meeting their needs
- engaging with your customers
- We talk through your project details to understand your marketing strategy using a Project Questionnaire.
- If you already completed the free consultation questionnaire, the Project Questionnaire will dive deeper into the goals for this specific copywriting project to uncover creative direction for positioning your offer.
- If you don't have your free Customer Marketing Roadmap, then we can begin our discussion there. Because you will get more effective results when we can see the big picture.
- We'll provide a Project Quote and Delivery Schedule based on discussion answers from your Custom Marketing Roadmap and Project Questionnaire
- Save money when you bundle services.
- Project Quote includes all revisions within the original scope of the project at no additional cost.
- Project Schedule is set to meet your timeframe.
- The email will also include our Copywriting Services Agreement for your review and acceptance.
- Our straightforward Agreement contains all the terms and expectations for your project. It also addresses your sole ownership of the work and the confidential nature of your ideas.
- Reasonable Agreement revisions from you are welcomed.
- If your legal team already has an Agreement, we can use that instead.
- Give us the green light to get started by signing the Copywriting Services Agreement and providing your investment deposit.
- Deposit is 50% of project total
- We accept bank wire, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
- We’ll start the project once we receive the signed contract and deposit.
Terms: Signed agreement (provided by Team Kimball Enterprises, LLC or by your legal team) is required for all projects. Copywriting project fees are payable 50% in advance, balance due upon delivery. Copy Critique fees are payable in full, in advance of any work. Services for "Closing Sales," such as Sales Letters, Sales Scripts, Landing Pages, and Direct-mail Packages, may also incur a $.01 to $.05 per piece or 1% to 20% of gross commission on sales generated through our copy. If applicable, exact commission, project pricing, and terms will be finalized with signed contract agreement. (If you're a small/medium business owner, don't worry yourself about commission – it won't apply to your project.)
- We'll craft your sales-focused marketing copy.
- Feedback and revisions are factored into the production timeline in order to craft quality copy for your project.
- Multiple reviews included. According to Ernest Hemingway, the 20th century fiction author, “writing is rewriting.” We agree. We'll usually hit the mark within 3-5 drafts.
- For longer projects, upon completion of one or more major sections we'll forward content to you for feedback.
What does "Research" include?
In-depth research is the key to unlocking the sales-generation potential of your copy. From this solid foundation, we position your product or service as the tangible and practical solution to your prospective customer's pain points and desires. We research your customers in-depth to authentically understand what's going on inside their hearts and minds. We uncover their motivating drivers for taking action.
For this reason, we consciously craft copy with consideration to long-term impact potential. This is why we never promote product or service offers that we don't believe in. We use our "super powers" for good.
Market research begins with a complete review of your website, any other materials you send us, information about your competitors, and demographics about your customer. In some cases, we ask to visit with your customer service team and past customers.
Terms: All revisions must be assigned within 30 days of receipt of copy. Rewrites are made free of charge unless the revision is based on a change in the project scope made after Agreement is signed.
- You approve the Final Copy by sending us an email when you're satisfied with the final version.
- You will receive your marketing copy on or before the deadline.
- We'll invoice you for the remaining balance of the project total.
Optional Visual Design Evaluation (complimentary):
- We double-check that design elements added by your design team enhance the sales conversion potential of the copy rather than diminish its effectiveness.
- After the Final Copy is sent to a designer for formatting, we strongly encourage you to send us a PDF of the final version.
- Within 1-2 business days, we'll email you a Visual Design Effectiveness Report identifying anything we see that distracts or may hurt your response rates.
Can you work with my design team?
We're happy to team up with your designers to make the final version as effective as possible. The optional design evaluation is FREE.
Meeting with your team to discuss and recommend design changes is an added service. The billable hours for this service will be added to your project total.
Some of our copywriting services already include this design consultation service.
Terms: Remaining project balance, including any add-on services, is due upon receipt of invoice.